Production of the MG Newsletter
The Wisconsin Master Gardener Association Newsletter is published 6 times a year (January, March, May, July, September and November). It is dedicated to providing horticulture education and information about the Master Gardener program to state association members. The newsletter is compiled and published in the Horticulture Department at the UW - Madison. Articles, artwork and ideas are welcome, but final selection and editing are the responsibility of the editorial staff. Submissions and comments should be addressed to the MG Program Coordinator.
Submit information for inclusion in the newsletter to the MG Program Coordinator by email or mail.
- December 1 (for the January issue)
- February 1 (for the March issue)
- April 1 (for the May issue)
- June 1 (for the July issue)
- August 1 (for the September issue)
- October 1 (for the November issue)