North Central Wisconsin Master Gardener Association, Inc.
Welcome and thank you for taking the time to visit the North Central Wisconsin Master Gardener Association, Inc. information page. Our Association includes Lincoln and Marathon Counties with an active membership of over 140 volunteers.
Our involvement in the community includes:
- Garden Line, year around and Garden Clinic during the summer, providing the public with answers to their home gardening questions.
- Annual plant sale, providing information to the public and large healthy plants.
- Garden Walk, a tour of five area gardens with educational displays at each garden.
- The Monk Botanical Garden, providing financial and volunteer help.
- Garden Visions, a gardening conference for MGVs and the general public. This event includes Friday evening workshops and Saturday lecture and smaller break out sessions..
Visit our Marathon Co. UW-Extension Horticulture website and click on calendar for our current gardening programs.
The Board of Directors:
President Polly Piehler
Secretary Andrea Alstad
Asst. Secretary Kathleen Vautour
Treasurer Deanna Bristol
WIMGA Rep Nancy Drumm
Board members: Mary Adams, Lana Bailey, Liz Joswick, Ann Halfpap, Elizabeth King, Jane Wery, Connie Zalewski
UW-Extension Dairy Agent:/MGV Advisor: Heather Schlesser
UW-Extension Ag Development Agent: Dan Marzu
UW-Extension Secretary: Janette Baumann