Wood Co. Master Gardener Association
Welcome! Since our first Master Gardener training class in 1996, the Wood County Master Gardener Association has been dedicated to providing community beautification and adult and children’s education in horticulture. From those first ten students, we have grown to over 120 members coming from all over Wood County as well as the Tri-Lakes area in the Town of Rome. General meetings start at 7:00 p.m. on the 4th Tuesday of the month, from March through November, alternating between Marshfield and Wisconsin Rapids. Check the Calendar of Events for location and educational subject for each month. We hope you will join us! (click here for directions and car pool locations)
- Montly meetings, plant sales, garden walk news, and more.
- Garden Walk 2011 poster
- Printable listing of our Calendar of Events for 2010
- Wood Co. MGA Meeting Locations and Directions
- The last 6 issues of the Wood Co. MGA newsletter are included as attachments below.
- Bylaws, operating procedures and downloadable forms
- Michealeen Erickson, Wood Co. President
- Joan Korger, WIMGA Board Representative and WIMGA President
- Chris Grimes, website contact
Teri Lessig, Master Gardener Volunteer Program Advisor
Wood County Extension Office
400 Market St.
Wisconsin Rapids 54495